Dean of Students' Advisory Committee
The Dean of Students' Advisory Committee strives to enhance the overall student experience at the University of Alberta. Chaired by the Dean of Students, the committee will provide an opportunity for students to ask questions and give feedback on programs, services, and initiatives coordinated through the Office of the Dean of Students.
Goals of the Committee
- Improve the student experience at the University of Alberta.
- Receive key advice and feedback from students.
- Provide an opportunity for students to ask questions of administration on student affairs and services issues.
- Provide an opportunity for students to have their voices heard on important issues.
- Provide a opportunity for students to gain valuable leadership, consultation, and decision-making experience.
- Create space for discussion between the Dean of Students and all student types, as the Dean typically meets with official student leaders.
Meetings will be held monthly during the academic year, excluding December and April. Each meeting will be scheduled on Wednesday evenings, 4:00 - 6:00 p.m., with dinner provided.
Upcoming meeting dates:
- October 11, 2017
- November 8, 2017
- January 10, 2018
- February 14, 2018
- March 14, 2018